Sunday, July 12, 2009

3:45 A.M.

3:45 in the morning. A very early (or late- or  just about right depending on your late night infomercial viewing habits) time to be waking up almost on a regular basis for the last 7 months.

No, I don't choose to do this, I don't set an alarm to wake at this hour. Yet, for some reason since our daughter left us I have found myself awake at that hour and 3/4 of an hour. Sometimes I wonder if it's her saying hello and if it is why the hell so early? Pseudo feeding wake up calls? Other times I wonder if that was the minute that her precious heart pattered it's last sweet beat. 

One day I guess I will know...  

Up Next. Sunday's, Shuttles and how they both suck at times...

2 comments:

Hope's Mama said...

It is so cruel. What we are doing is so, so much harder than raising an actual live baby who wakes us at night.

Anonymous said...

I've had many sleepless nights too and can't say I've slept through a night wholly yet. It's hard.